Thursday, May 27, 2010

Doing nothing.

So I've been pretty busy with my Young Women carnival fundraiser and haven't had time for my normal life. The carnival is officially 9 days away and I'm freakin nervous...to say the least. My young women, all 30 of them, came over to my house last night for mutual to finish up their booths. I was so excited about the turnout because I can feel and see the support from our girls. They are very dedicated to this fundraiser and I need it to go smooth for them. They've put a lot of time and effort into this and I just don't want to disappoint them. I have been working out daily, because it's what wakes me up in the morning. I've eaten pretty good, because I don't really have an appetite. Our family has started reading our scriptures nightly, because I seriously need the Lord right now. And I've broken out really bad all over my face! What the crap is that all about?! I know I'm stressing, but when I was eating chocolate everyday and stressing, I had the clearest skin. Now I'm going through the opposite. I don't care what all the "professionals" say about chocolate, it's good for ME!! lol Anywayz, that's my life in a nutshell. I miss doing nothing. I mean I did mom stuff, but this is craziness! I miss couponing also. The last time I had a major coupon trip was last month. It really gets me on a high that takes me a couple of days to come down from. And that is why I can't do it right now with all the madness. Wow I needed to release some of my feelings. Enjoy doing nothing...ahhaha!

Do you get nervous when you're in charge of something?
Is your life crazy right now?
What do you think about chocolate?

2 comments:

  1. My life is crazy right now I totally know how you're feeling. Chocolat'e is my bf when times get ruff. I think it's great when you need it, you just need it. I am all for your Carnival, and can't wait. You're doing so great Cia, so proud of all you've done!! Much love to ya, u rest and get back to doin nothing after June 5th k! lmbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. For reals. Thanks Anna for helping me out, I really truely appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete