Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Success!

My Young Women carnival was a complete success. We made more than anyone that I know has ever heard of. This was our first year and the first time a carnival has been done in our stake, and I feel we did pretty well. There are obviously some things that we could've done better. But it's a live and learn process. Next year will be even better and I pray we make even more. I'm grateful to the Lord for His hand in our work. He lead us in the right direction and even blessed us with His spirit throughout the whole process. My presidency all came together that day and we worked exceptionally well as a team. I am honored to work with these women and hope to one day take a lil piece of them and work it into my life.
The day of the carnival began with chaos and ended with pure exhaustion and joy! We had no tables in our ward, our Young Women were extremely tired (it was 6:30am) and we had more people there than we anticipated, so we needed to call for some support. All in all we grossed $3330. It was such a successful fundraiser and I'm so happy that it is finally over!

1 comment:

  1. total success! Man it was so much fun for kids, adults, and older people too. I think you guys should do this annually....hard work definitely pays off sis! So proud of you and your presidency for your hard work and determination for those girls that you serve! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete