Monday, May 24, 2010

Sushi Yah!


On Saturday we went out for my friend/cousin Mele Tausinga's 31st birthday to Zushi Yah. Me, Mele, Lyni, and Isa along with Mele's sister Fane and cousin ( I forgot her name, but i'll write it in later). Lyni and Isa had been to Zushi Yah before, but the rest of us hadn't. It's an all you can eat sushi restaurant. I have never really eaten sushi before. I just tasted it about 2 months ago and liked it, but since eating at this restaurant I LOVE Sushi! Our first roll was a crispy roll with shrimp, cream cheese and something else. It was fried and delicious. We also had a tuna roll, nigiri sushi with eel, salmon and octopus (which we didn't order) and some other rolls. I tried every type of sushi that was ordered, besides the octopus, and it was sooooooo good! We stayed there for about 3 hours trying to finish just our first order. The deal at Zushi Yah is that it is an all you can eat restaurant and if you have any food left on your plate, you have to pay for it. So we kind of had to visit the restroom a couple of times to get rid of the evidence. We were so loud at our table, and I swear everyone thought we were a bunch of lesbians who were drunk...LOL! We had so much fun and our conversation was hilarious!! Mele is such a sweet and very honest person. She is very blunt and sometimes doesn't know how blunt she is. She is so funny without trying to be. She is such an incredible mother. She has so much patience with her children and with life itself. She married to a great man who spoils her unconditionally. I love this girl and her cute lil/big familia!! Happy Birthday Mary!

1 comment:

  1. We had sooo much fun. I enjoyed every minute we had there and after. I miss our girl time. Wish we could slow down life a little so that we could fit that in our schedule. BTW.. you are so on top of the blog thing girl, good for you. I need to catch up. Love you C. ~LyN

    ReplyDelete