Monday, May 3, 2010

Let the games begin!!


I've joined a biggest loser competition and I AM GOING TO WIN!!! Look at my before picture, so not cute. It was taken in Hawaii last year. Well we're going to Hawaii again this year on July 4th. I will be at least 20+ pounds lighter. I am ready and it's time to get my act together.
Well the competition was put together by Inga Tukuafu. It was $25 to join and the pot is at $950.00. Wow huh? Well my sister Anna, my mom and I have all joined. We just might become secret enemies for the next 2 months..ahhaha. But I'll give them back their $25 when I win, I mean why not reward them for their effort...ahahaha! I'm so excited to become slim. I'll save the becoming trim part for after the competition. All I'm thinking about is losing pounds and winning mula! Two days down, 60 more to go!! I got this yaayyyyeahhh.

3 comments:

  1. thats awesome! I'm rooting for you! (just don't tell anna, and your mom) LOL... 950 dollars? sheesh! Thats definately enough motivation hey if you win will you share? hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boooo I hate you Tala! lol...jk it's on sis, I'm a beat you like you've never been beaten...mmmhmmm you heard it!! lol..jk good luck sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are motivating me....to eat some cookies...lol! jk! I am really excited for you all...so now I will have plenty of coaches and trainers to help me after this baby!lol~

    Good Luck ya'll!

    ReplyDelete