Friday, May 21, 2010

Worn out!

I have finally "allowed" myself to realize that I am literally worn out. I have been on such an emotional roller coaster this week. Today I was able to sit and be still in my thoughts and I couldn't even stay awake. My body wanted, well needed to rest, but my mind was still running at a hundred miles an hour. I didn't listen to my body, so now I have a headache. Even while writing this post! I'm relaxed and ready for bed, but my mind is still running. I need to listen to my body for once and just breath. I'm on an anxiety high with my carnival, my daughters 5th grade graduation (hello it's only elementary LOL) and just life period. I'm going to "allow" myself right now, to not do a dang thing for the rest of the evening. I will be doing a 5k tomorrow with our stake, called the Cannonball Run, so I need to be well rested. Til next time...listen to your body, it knows best!

1 comment:

  1. U go Supermomma!! How come I asked da kids and they're too tired to do the run! I hope you get the rest you need. I know how u feel. Just try taking naps during the day, it'll clear your mind a lil more :)

    ReplyDelete