Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

I love love love this time of the year. Even though I never dress up, I always encourage my children to and I take them where ever the fun is happening this weekend. Last night we went to the freakiest backyard haunted house. Seriously it topped any other haunted house I've ever been to. They had all the creepy characters, and bloody Mary was the winner. For reals she played her part so good. My kids hated it, except for Jas. I think almost all of them were crying. My sister Anna, brother Bubs and I went with our kids and spouses. At least the adults enjoyed it...lol!
Well here's a Halloween song I remember from school. I taught my kids and they sing it every year.

Halloween, halloween,
Lots of fun on Halloween,
Black cats and ghost
Skeletons too
Witches, bats they all say..BOO!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN. Be safe and eat lots of chocolate!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG that's like the ONLY Halloween song I know! hahahaha.. It is the best time of the year and the most fun Halloween.. you need to start dressing up momma.. :)

    Happy Haunting

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks 4 telling me about it :) i loved it, & it was wayyy scarier & better than any haunted house!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHH i loved it poor kids tho lmbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kassie for reals, I need to start dressing up. So I plan to wait for the halloween sales and get me a costume for next year. I hope I find a cool witch or pirate costume. We'll see, wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete