Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gabby!!


Gabs turns 1 today. I cannot believe that my baby is one already!! She is so beautiful and the joy of our lives. She loves to eat, especially from her bottle, which is gonna disappear at the end of this month. She screams when she wants something. She absolutely adores her siblings. It's so cute, because whenever they come home from school, she covers her face with her hand and say "ow" and they come to her rescue. She so know how to get her way with everyone, especially Serena. Serena adores her and they sleep together every other night. Gabby's favorite though is Eby, but don't tell the other kids that. Ebony makes Gabby laugh like no one else can. She is literally rolling with laughter whenever Ebony plays with her. It's too cute.
Gabriella started walking at 11 months. She has always had beautiful curly hair and big brown eyes. She is such a doll. She loves me unconditionally and I pray that never changes. When she sleeps with me, she has to hold my neck and our noses have to be touching. Precious, I know. I call her "feti" because she is..LOL and it's funny because she responds to it when I call her. Okay and wrong too..hahaha But Gabriella is named after my older sister Eta. I didn't like her Tongan name, so I gave her the English version of Sulieta, which is Juliet. So her name is Gabriella Juliet Lealao. I love this girl and so does everyone else, especially T.J., my brothers son. He adores her so much, that she has gotten sick of it...LOL! No one likes that Gabby is growing up.
Happy 1st Birthday Gabby. Mommy loves you!!

1 comment: