Friday, October 16, 2009

Technology?

How come every time I need to upload pictures, something wrong always happens. Okay about a month ago I was at my cousins baby shower. I was the only one who had a camera there, so I took all the pictures. The day I was going to upload them onto my computer, my nephew knocked my camera out of my hands and broke it. I still have the SD card, which is good, so at least I can save those pictures to a CD. Well yesterday my husband asked to use my phone because his was charging. I let him use it while he went on a couple of errands. And what happens, he loses it. Can you believe that? I was using my phone as my temporary camera. I had pictures of my daughters birthday party, memorable stuff like that. I know its partly my fault. I should always have a back up. But too late now. I have no phone, no camera, no back up. What to do , what to do?
Just needed to vent!! UGghhhhh

6 comments:

  1. aww sis, sooo soo sorry!! You need to take Sol's phone and use it now! lmbo, and make him get another phone! haha that's what I'd do. And trust me he'll get a phone that day!! It sucks I can't get a hold of you...but hey atleast you have the pics that I took of your daughters b'day and u have internet...try to call me over the internet! hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you didn't brake a part of your muffler off like I did...lol! Yeah that's how I roll though...always doing something weird! hahahaha!
    Well I totally agree with the chick up there...use his phone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, if his phone wasn't a total nerd phone I'd already be using it. It is a windows phone and I don't do complicated..lol. He wants to get me the new T-mobile touch. I'm scared cause as you can see nothing ever goes right with me and technology. We'll see on Monday....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Ane, you're the winner for reals. I should've known that my problems don't compare to others..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAww... That does suck!! I wish I had more money then I could replace yours and get me one too!!!LOL!! Im sorry K.j broke your camera!! Well for what its worth I wish I had a camera cause there are so many things that I wanted to take pixs of and I cant either!!:( Hope Sol gets you a phone asap!! I dont know what to do but pray for you and the technology that comes into your life from this point on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Klarah. It was an accident, but it seems like every time I get something technically bound, I have the worst luck. I think the Lord is trying to tell me something..LOL! I need to listen. I should have a phone by next week and its gonna be a cheap one..hahaha

    ReplyDelete