Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Anniversary Gift!


This is the first year that my husband and I didn't do anything special. Life is so busy with kids, work, school, and life in general. Unfortunate things happened this month that didn't allow us to celebrate financially. We decided that we'd celebrate later. Well on the morning of our anniversary I checked my email, because that is how we communicate now since I've been phone-less and this is what I received...

My Love,
I am Magically in love with you...
You are Adorable...
You are Radiantly beautiful...
I am Crazy about you...
You are Irresistible...
You will Always be SEXY...
Marcia, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART...
Solomon Lealao

He would so kill me if he knew I posted this, but isn't he so cute. I am a sucker for poems and love letters. This was the best gift ever. I love my husband!!

3 comments:

  1. awww sis that was super cute!! It's always the lil things that count huh :) I'm glad you guys are still married & in love

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet.. those are the best kind of gifts.. they mean the most.. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I bet you were bawling your eyeballz out! lol! Too cute!! For sure the simple things are the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete