Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Ebony!


Today is my Ebony’s birthday. She is 5 years old. I have always called her “my Eby,” I don’t know why, but I just have. She has such a great imagination. I love this about her. No matter where she is or what she is doing, there’s always some kind of character to it. My brother Kel nicknamed her Dorbony, because last year she was obsessed with Dora. LOL Now my sis Anna, has nicknamed her Carrie, because she said she is so evil..LOL! Ebony has learned to roll her eyes, and did it to Anna first..hahaha It was hilarious. Now she uses it on her all the time. They have a love hate relationship…but its all fun. She has imaginary friends that she feeds at the dinner table and talks to everyday. She tells me her dreams or nightmares in detail everyday. She is one special girl.

Ebony is beautiful. She is my lil white girl, but out of all my kids, she is the most polynesian. Her favorite food is bologna and string cheese. She loves to sing and dance. Her new favorite person is Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. She is such a cute big sister to Gabriella. She is always willing to help me with whatever I need. She tells me I’m skinny…LOL and then on my fat days, she tells me I’m “a little bit fat.” hahhaha I love this girl and all of her imaginary friends she presents to me everyday. Happy 5th Birthday my Ebony! Mommy loves you!

1 comment:

  1. aww sis that was soo super duper cute! I hate her today! lmbo...jk I always love her in a mean way...it's juss the way our relationship works! hahaha And people I know you might think she doesn't have all these imaginary friends...but she does...esp. at dinner!! hahaha LUVV YOU CARRIE!! lmbo

    ReplyDelete