Friday, March 11, 2011

S.O.R.E.

I am sooooooo SORE! I am told that after you workout and you're sore, it's a good thing. Ummm, are you serious? I've never been this SORE before, yet I've never been this determined either. Right now, I need a spa massage, a couple of hours in a jacuzzi and a looonnnggg nap. My "pretend personal trainer" off of the EA Active is so hard on me...LOL! But the workout is very fun, so it doesn't feel as if I'm working out, it's more of a competition, which I LOVE. I've lost another 2 pounds...yay! My goal is becoming more and more real. Bob Greene is slowly helping me to break down my barriers. It's all in the mind, literally. Once you have made up your mind, like seriously made up your mind, nothing can stop you. Unfortunately my mind hasn't stopped my chocolate cravings. That is my biggest barrier..ugghh and it totally annoys me that I can't JUST SAY NO! Please pray for me or send me ways that I could get past this addiction. Thank you!! :) Here's to 100+ more days of being SORE...wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. I have a big sweet tooth also...UGH! Some tips I have for that are sugar free chocolate, angel cake with berries and lite whip cream, skinny cow ice cream or fudgesicles...hope that helps:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, thank you Atisa! I love all your ideas, especially the angel cake with berries...I'll keep all of them in mind when I shop this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cia I was gonna say everything Atisa said! lol...jk I would say keep ur cravings. But don't eat any candy for atleast a month and that craving will kinda diminish. You'll eat chocolate here and there, but it won't be like before. Trust me I've done it. I started substituting for granola bars, and dark chocolate dipping fruits in it. Just get creative sis. YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Substitution is what will work best for me, because I think if I just stop, I'll give in and make it worse. I will find my strength sooner than later I hope. Thanks sis!

    ReplyDelete