Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just keep moving...

Yes! I lost 2 pounds last week, just from working out. Imagine if I ate better, how much I would've lost...LOL! But I am proud of myself and I'm on track with my life change. Today I started EA Active 2 with the WII and it's pretty intense. At first I was like, okay this is nothing and then they had me jumping rope, playing basketball while lunging and dirt bike racing and I was the bike. There are pros and cons working out with the WII, but I can't deny that it was a workout indeed! I am also more and more aware of what I put in my mouth and how it affects my body. Which is one of Bob Greene's challenges. It makes me think twice sometimes before I eat. I'm liking the beginning stages of the new me. A plus to my working out, is that Sol has joined a "Biggest Loser" competition with a group of his friends. He lost 8 pounds in a week,(so unfair) and is a great example/motivator for me. I'm grateful that we are changing our lives for the best. Our children need us and we need us. As long as I keep moving daily, my life will become what I want it to be!!

As a side note: Juniors team took 2nd place in his All-County league tournament and Jasmines, Jazzy Girls team, took the Championship in their PARA league basketball tournament! I am so proud of my kids and for their dedication to their love of basketball. Serena and Jas took 2ND in their school science fairs. And Jasmine took 3rd in the district. So now off to State! Ebony won a principals award in reading. I'm so proud of my lil children!! Wooowhooo!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats soo good to hear! Makes parenthood easier when the kids do great things like this! Go Team Lealaos!

    ReplyDelete