Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 4...136 days to go!

Yesterday, as well as today, so far were wonderful days. I worked out for an hour and it felt sooooo good. I didn't even realize I was working out for so long because I was reading while doing the elliptical. Once I get to reading nothing else matters. So I found my secret to working out...reading!! Yay me...lol! But I am slowing become more and more aware of what I'm eating and how I feel after I eat. I haven't stopped eating the not so good foods, but I don't eat as much of it. I don't want to burn myself out by exercising and dieting at the same time. So first I want to get myself moving and eventually the food part will come. I love Bob Greene's book. He is teaching me that we as humans have barriers that stop us from living our best life. That is so true. So he is challenging me to break down the barriers and love myself! Things are starting to look up and I'm hoping that it just keeps going up from here!! Here's to tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I like the elliptical too... Glad you're blogging about it too because I am starting tomorrow! The reading gets your mind off of everything which is nice...So hoping to blog my workout start tomorrow..hehe

    ReplyDelete