Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 1...139 days to go!


Today is the first day of my life change and I wasn't too prepared. I stayed out late last night and woke up way too early this morning. I took a nap in the afternoon which left me feeling like crap. I hate when I do this and knew that when I succumbed to the nap, that that would be my consequence. Anyways this was my menu for the day:

Breakfast-
1 cookie
1 fruit snack pack
6 strawberries w/ about a 1/2 cup of cream cheese dip
water
Lunch-
1 meat pie
1/2 cup crab salad
water
Snack-
2 oatmeal raisin cookies
Dinner-
1 chicken thigh
1 slice of wheat bread (my new favorite bread)
water
Dessert-
6 strawberries w/ 1/2 cup of cream cheese dip

Workout:
30 mins on the elliptical (woowhoo finally after 2 months!)

I know, I know, not such a great start for my first day, but it can only get better. On a side note, I actually did couponing today (LOVE IT) and saved 63%. All in all the weather today was beautiful and my goal was not so beautiful. So on to a better day tomorrow. Good night!

2 comments:

  1. GO Cia! I am so unmotivated! I need to kick my own butt, but, now you are inspiring me! Thanks! No More excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya Tricia. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete