Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crazy Girls!


KJ blocking Serena from the cupcakes.


Some of her money...lol


Jaih and Serena after winning


Cute eggs the girls decorated.


Toss the egg!



Wow! Thats the only word I can use to describe my daughters birthday party today. She asked if she could invite 8 friends and I said yes. I only expected 2 maybe 4 girls to come because we live out of her school boundaries. NO they all came. I was surprised!! It was so cute to see them all interact outside of school. I secretly watched my daughter Serena with her friends. I wanted to see if she was different, and I'm proud to say that she is exactly the same at home as she is with her friends. Thank goodness! Her friends were telling me who my daughter liked and were teasing eachother about certain boys at school. It took me back to my "younger" years...lol I miss the innocence of youth!





The party was a success. She got cute and thoughtful gifts from her friends. One even got her a bag of hot cheetos. hahaha She loved it! My familia mainly gave her money, $89 to be exact, cause that's all she asked for. Anna (sister) got her a cute lil outfit for church. Serena's somewhat of a nerd, and I got her a box of rocks. All shapes, sizes and colors. It came with a book. She loves it. Her favorite gift came from her dad, well it was a tie with the $89 she recieved, an MP3 player. We uploaded songs after all the guests were gone. She thinks she's so cool now....lol!





Kids are so spoiled these days. I complain sometimes, but I can't help but to keep spoiling mine! Craziness I know, pure craziness!!





1 comment:

  1. the pics are soo cute! I'm glad Serena had a good time. She deserves to have big birthday parties cause she does so much for others, it's nice to see something done for her. She's an amazing, smart, nerdy gal! I love her to death!! YOu did a great job with the party cee! Loved the food too, you should've posted pics of the food...it was sooo BOMB!!! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete