Friday, April 17, 2009

Birthday dinner...lol

A couple of days ago, me, Anna, Isa, Mele, and Lyni went out to Chuck a Rama for Isa's birthday dinner. I don't know if Isa would like me to write her age, but lets just say she's OLD...lol!! Well not yet! But anyways, the birthday girl arrives fashionably late as usual..hahaha We didn't want to eat until she got there and the restaurant was pretty empty, so we just kicked it and talked. Isa arrived and we ate and talked some more. Then more people arrived and our conversations got a lil loud so as to hear eachother. Someone, I'm not gonna name names, started talking about a subject that most people keep hush hush. But no, she was so loud, and drew attention to our table. Lyni said to her , "can you be quiet." And then put her head down. It was so funny. I know you're wondering what it was, but I'll have to tell you face to face...lol. This night was a 'had to be there night'. Even if I told you what was said, it wouldn't be as funny. I just wanted let you all know that I love my girls, even the ones who couldn't make it. I could only imagine what our conversations would have been if we were all there....LOL Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. hey marsha!! I'm glad you wrote another entry! I was beginning to think you abondoned the blogging world! Anywho yeah that was hilarious! And that jerk hasn't even gave me my rice crispies still...she prally ate them all ready!! lol...anyways yeah this night was a lol one!! loved it, and love u!! :)

    ReplyDelete