Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kids say the darndest things..hahahaha

Since March 30th, my kids have been on Spring Break. Yes 2 whole weeks of what the freak do I do with them...lol No but I usually have something planned, and I did, but my baby Gabby changed all that when she got sick again. She was in the hospital about 3 weeks ago with RSV, and has now gotten sick with a cold. I'm not going to take the chance of her getting that sick again, so my older kids have been stuck in the house for 2 days now.
So now that plans have changed a bit, tonight we had a game night. We played games for 5 hours straight. First we played BINGO and whoever won got choc. chips. Next we played Scrabble Junior to help my Jas with her spelling and last and most fun of all we played Taboo. In the game of Taboo, you have to describe to your team a word, without using certain words. Well I was describing to my son a word. I said to him, "this is what mommy and daddy are to you." And he said, "mean." The word I was trying to describe was parents. I couldn't stop laughing, I'm still laughing while writing this. If you know my favorite and only son, you'd understand why he said this. Another hilarious moment was when I was giving clues to my daughter Jasmine. I said "this is what Eby always has at night." And she said, "pee pee undies." The word was dreams. OMG, I was rolling. I couldn't control myself anymore.
This was a great way to end our night. Filled with laughter and joy. I love my children very much and love when they say the darndest things!

5 comments:

  1. OMG I couldn't stop laughing!! Man I was craccin up out loud!! I'm so glad you started your blog! It's a lotta fun huh. I love your page, it's hecka cute! Well sis enjoy reading other blogs love ya,
    aNNa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cia, I'm glad to see that you started a blog. I love blogging, but I've been slacking lately. I was cracking up here at work reading this post... people think I'm crazy. Your kids are so funny! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so cute!!! How fun!! I want to have a game night with my kids but toa always plays the xbox with T.j so its hard to compete with that!!LOL!! Oh and K.J just doesnt care as long as he can play!!! Hope there spring break is fun!!! Even if you dont travel!! Toa is on Spring Break as well so maybe you guys can pick him up!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WAS READING THIS OUT LOUD TO KEL AND I WAS HECKA CRACKING UP ABOUT WHAT JASMINE SAID...LOL...TELL HER DONT PUT EBBY ON BLAST LIKE THAT CAUSE WE DONT TALK ABOUT THE BROWN STRIPES ON HER UNDIES!!! HAHHA LOL...JP JAZ I LOVE YOU! IM SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE ON HERE, WE BOTH STARTED LIKE ONE DAY APART! KEL TOLD ME TO TELL YOU, TCG SEXY LOCC SAID WASSUP!! LOL...HES SO GAY!!! KISS MY FATS FOR ME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Not sure how you found me but, I found you too! Couponers rock, huh! Stop over and leave a comment on my blog sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete