Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS ANGELA!!

I just wanted to tell one of my oldest and dearest friends congratulations on having her first baby. She had a boy yesterday. He is 7lbs. 1oz and 21inches long. She said that he has a lot of hair and he is so cute. I'm going up there to visit her today. I'm so happy for her, because she and her husband have been trying for 5 years to have a baby and now he's here. His name is unknown right now. She's calling him Wolfjack...lol til her and her husband can agree. I just wanted her to know that I love her. CONGRATULATIONS ANGELA!! I'll post pix's tonight!!

3 comments:

  1. awww I wish I could come!!! Tell Ang I said congrats and I love love love her!! What a sweet post to your bff!!! Can u come over after and clean my house?!! Please i'm sick!! jk hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would come over and clean, but I have a sick baby who doesn't need to get more sick. Sorry. I'll send Lina..lol. But can you fix my blog. I don't know where my phone is at. And my dumb blog didn't post right. I wanted the pictures to follow the paragraphs. So if you can thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaww.... thats such a beatiful post for Angie!! Tell her congrats from us as well!! You really need to post pictures when you get home tonight!!! Yay Angie!!

    ReplyDelete