Thursday, June 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO!!


Okay since I blogged about my daughter on her birthday I feel obligated to do it for my son as well. His name is Solomon Jr., but he goes by Junior. I call him Boo. I don't know why I started calling him that, but now he's stuck with it. Its funny because my nieces and nephews used to call him Boo when they were younger, and he didn't like it from them, he only wanted me to call him that. He is my only son and he is such a handful. I could take all 4 of my girls somewhere and have an easier time than if I took him alone. I think he feels like he always has to fight for attention because he's the only boy. No matter what the case, I love him. But yesterday I took him out of summer school early and took him shopping for his birthday. We went to Albertsons and he picked out a cute "football cake" and then we went and bought him some scriptures (something we get our kids when they turn 8) and then we went to Burlington to find him a suit. Okay now understand that I did this lil shopping thing with my girls and I thought Junior would like it. Well I was wrong. Boys are so not the shopper type. He was so tired by the time we got home. The whole time we were looking at clothes he said stop looking at the girls clothes, its not their birthday. It was so funny. Boys are so much easier to shop with. He just looked at one suit and tried it on and said okay lets go get shoes. Thats all he cared about. It was interesting to see the differences between my girls and my boy.

But at the end of the day Junior said to me, "mommy I like just spending time with you by myself. Can we do this once a week?" I was so touched. I realized all he wanted was to just be with me. He is such a sweetheart. He does things for me just out of the blue. Like when I'm working out, he brings me some water. Or if I fall asleep on the couch, he puts a blanket on me or tries to wake me up to go to my own bed cause he's worried that my back will hurt in the morning. He's such a cutie pie. He honestly is very good looking, which kind of worries me. LOL

I love my Boo and just wanted to wish him a very Happy 8th Birthday!!

3 comments:

  1. That is soo sweet c!! Junior is so sweet, when he wants to be. It's the lil things that he does that makes your heart melt. And yes his good looks aren't gonna be helping you in the long run!! Happy B'Day Junior I love you and your my fave boy of Cia's!! LMBO!!!
    love ya,
    aNNa

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Cia Read this to Jr.!) Aaww... Happy 8th Birthday Jr.!! I hope that you get every thing you want today!! I also hope that you share your birthday cake with me that you bought from Albertsons!!(sing this part to him!LOL!) * Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Juju!! Happy birthday to you!!! Muuaaahhhh!!!
    Love ya,
    Fatso, T.J, Bubs and Klarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birtday!! it time to gift time, so cahed some exiting birthday gift from Hot Deals

    ReplyDelete