Friday, January 6, 2012

Baby #6

Yay, baby #6 is on his/her way. Its sad to say, but I really hope I have a boy. I have 4 girls and 1 boy and to have a brother for my son would be a dream come true. So pray for me please...lol. I tell everyone I'll cry no matter if I have a boy or girl because I'd be crying tears of joy for a boy and sadness for a girl. LOL j/k This is going to be my last child and it kind of saddens me to think that "I'm done." I wonder often if there are others waiting to join my family, like in Saturdays Warrior, but I haven't felt an intense feeling or want to continue to have more after this one. I have come to a sense of peace that 6 is the number that I can handle and that can handle me. lol I'm grateful to have had all my children and pray that I can lead and guide them the way our Father in Heaven needs me to. Here's to baby #6! Love you no matter if you're a boy or girl :)

6 comments:

  1. So excited for u...all ur kids r beautiful. Can't wait to meet this lil fella ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How exciting...what a great way to start the new year! Congratulation....boy or girl, it'll be just as beautiful as the rest of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anna and Monica. Love ya both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats C! I had no idea you were trying again. You're a great mommy so I have no doubt you can handle 6 or more... lol! Congrats again mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, I love having a semi-big family! I also agree, your kids are gorgeous and the next one will be adorable too! Congrats!!! Best wishes in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya very nice website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds alsoกKI'm glad to seek out numerous useful info here within the post, we need work out more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
    Bogs Women's Classic Mid Tuscany Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete