Saturday, September 12, 2009

Marcia Fierce came out today!!

First off, I want to congratulate my son on his 5 touchdowns!! He tore up that field today…GOOOOO JUNIOR!!

But unfortunately, I’ve officially banned myself from my sons football games. I seriously get waaaayyyy too crazy and involved when I’m there. Today was the worst it’s ever been. Lets just say that the coach and the president of the sucky stansbury league came up to me and we exchanged some words…lol!

I was so heated and angry with the cheating refs and an annoying snitch that I seriously wanted to cuss them all out! I held my tongue and cheered away. It didn’t help that we sat on the opposing side of the field, but hello, we were there first and I wasn’t going to pack up all our stuff and move.

Anyway, that was my wild morning. Lucky for the rest of the Ute league who are playing against my son, I won’t be there anymore!! LOL

My daughters are starting up their games on Saturday. Soccer and softball are more safe to cheer at for me and those around me. (I hope..ahhaha) Sorry to all who sat with me and especially sorry to your children. I’m just crazy with football, when I know someone who’s playing!! But hey, if you're crazy like me and have no shame, come cheer with me...LOL!

Okay, now I'm gonna go repent!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Glad to know I'm not the only crazy cheerleader!! :) So many times I got into it with people at Ray's games! haha I can't imagine how I'll be when Toa starts playing sports

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you'll be worse..LOL!! That's just a mothers right. That's our child out there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad i wasn't there...psycho!!! no cuz i would've went 2 jail had i been there..thank goodness i missed it :P it's all good sis, all mothers r like that...some r just a lil more outspoken about it..hahahaha love it!

    ReplyDelete