Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mi Vida Loca!! LOL



Okay, here's my life as of next week.
Monday-free day (FHE)
Tues. Jasmines soccer practice, Serena's softball practice and Juniors football practice
Weds. Serena's soccer practice, Juniors football practice and my mutual
Thurs. Serena's softball game and Juniors football practice
Friday - free day (get ready for a long Saturday)
Sat. all the kids have their games from 9am-2pm
Sunday-Relax kind of


But remember that I'm in school as well as my children, Solomon works two FULL-time jobs (crazy I know) and we both have big callings.

So how do I get this all organized? I'm thinking I need to make a big calender for my whole family to see and some kind of system going. But I just don't know where to start.
What I do know is that I need to take care of me first and foremost, or I will explode. Everyday that my kids have practice, my "plan" is to walk the big soccer field for the hour with my 2 youngest, just to get a lil extra physical activity in.

What's funny is that when my kids were younger and home all day, I would say, "I can't wait til they grow up and do something outside the home." And now I'm saying can't you all just sit at home with me. It's madness I tell you...madness!

I'm grateful for my children and their dedication to school and sports. I promised them that I would support them in every good thing they want to do, and that's what I'm gonna do. They are actually setting the example for me.

Craziness here I come for the next 2 months. Thank you Lord for winter... I'm gonna seriously hibernate and get fatter...LOL

3 comments:

  1. lmbo sis!! YES YOUR VIDA LOCA is a bit crazayyy!! I don't know how you do it, seriously I would be so exhausted and abuse my husband for it!! heheehe but you've always been super organized so I'm sure you'll figure it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go supermom! You're my hero.. seriously. I bow down to you Moms with crazy schedules like this. I think my life is crazy at times and then I just need to read your blog and it makes me look bubble gum. LOL.. Your children are beautiful.. I know I've told you that a million times, lol.. but they are! Hopefully I'll make the Liberty Park walk on Monday.. Today was a "mi vida loca" day! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks again Kassie. We missed you today, but we know how life is. Hopefully we'll see you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete