Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just Me!

I was invited to a blogging G.N.O. and in order to enter the party, you had to bring a blog written about you without stating if you were married or had children. It was a guessing game so that we could get to know one another. This was my blog:


How do I describe myself without stating my marital status or whether I have children or not? This is a tough one for me. My whole identity is family. This post is taking me out of my comfort zone and enabling me to realize that I am more than that…

~I am a daughter of goodly parents who I love and who love me dearly.

~I am blessed to have been born into the covenant of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

~I am of ethnic background and my life stems from the culture that was planted in me at such an early age. (Whether I want to admit it or not…hahaha)

~I come from a very humorous bunch of siblings, who brighten my day through talk, text and Face book!

~I have not always stayed on the straight and narrow, but quickly learned that repentance is truly a gift that I should not take for granted, but to be grateful for.

~I love to be home. It is my safe haven and a great comfort to me. It is slowly but surely becoming my Heaven on earth.

~I have always had an imagination and I lose myself in books. Some say I’m a bookworm, I say I’m just having fun…LOL!

~I was blessed with the gift of listening, but I seldom listen to myself. (A goal that I’m trying to self-master)

~I am a shy girl around everyone, even my family. I’m weird like that.

~I enjoy life, whether I am sitting at home or relaxing with family and friends. But nothing beats a GirlsNightOut.!

7 comments:

  1. Loved learning more about you! We have a lot in common:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do huh...lol! You're like a sister I never had. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah Atisa cause she didn't even guess that I was her sister, and I actually am! lmbo hahaha loved reading everyones blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are amazing women! I always wanted sisters;) Luv you both! Can you ladies teach me how to coupon please...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure can. You should come with me and Anna one of these days. We'll let you know when there is a good deal. So start buying coupons so that you'll be able to get some good deals. This month and next always have the best food deals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Marcia......yay! Now I'm gonna follow your blog!! :) I'm so happy we met, you're such a sweet girl! The Bloggers GNO was the best idea!! Thanks to your sister....hahaha! Excited to follow your blog and get to know you a little better!

    ReplyDelete