Friday, October 8, 2010

My Gabriella!


I cannot believe my baby is 2 years old today. She is absolutely adorable. Gabby brightens every ones day when she's around. She is just so dang cute. Gabby loves to dance. She recently started mimicking us or anyone who dances around her. It's so funny to watch her try to do a Polynesian dance, hip hop dance, even the cha cha cha. I'm going to have to video tape her. Like I said she's so dang cute. Gabby has all of us in our household wrapped around her little fingers. She gets what she wants when she wants. She tries to get her way with her cousins who are her age and they won't stand for it. She becomes so undercover and "pretends" that she didn't hit them, but is always so quick to say, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She's so dang cute...LOL. But really those are her favorite words, 'I'm sorry.' She is very loving and caring towards everyone. She is always wanting to take care of you if you're hurt or if you look like you've had a hard day. I love this about her. I am so grateful to have her in my life. She is my little curly girl. I love you Gabby!! Love mommy.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, Cia you have such beautiful kids. I love reading about them! Love you new blog layout too! Happy Birthday sweet baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a doll! Happy Birthday baby girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh, she could totally be twins with our Ilaisaane....they are soooo much alike! Your bday posts are so cute! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete