Monday, April 26, 2010

Luisa Iongi

Today me, Anna, Lyni and Mele drove out to our good friend Isa's house to celebrate her birthday by having lunch with her. We all live here in SLC and she lives out in the boonies, Tooele. I've known Isa for over 10 years. She is the only close friend I have who I didn't grow up with. That is a huge accomplishment for me because I do not trust easily, but when I met Isa after high school, I just knew we'd remain good friends. Isa is a woman of many talents. She is a great cook, house keeper, mother, friend, sister, wife and she's very creative, has held many high callings in our Church and is loved by all. She is one of those people who impact lives in a very positive way. Everyone wants to be around her and she knows everyone, seriously, Isa knows everyone..hahaha! While we were at her house having lunch, Mele was telling us about a time that she and Isa met up at rugby to have a lil picnic and talk. Well they couldn't even hold a conversation because either people kept coming up to Isa or she was wanting to say hi to them. Needless to say she is Miss Popular! It's funny because he husband is so not a social butterfly. He literally locks himself in the room when we come over or he leaves..ahahaha Like today he left to play golf when we got there..sad! Well who can blame him? He's in a house full of crazy woman with crazy kids...lol! Anyways, it was a great lunch date and I missed all the girls so much. We don't get together as often as I'd like, but when we do it's like we've never been apart. I'm so grateful to have Isa in my life as well as the rest of my very good friends. Love you Isa and Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

  1. She really is everything you mentioned above and more! I'm in awe at her strength, her love and her positivity!!! I love Isa, and I'm so glad you met her, because she is like a sister to me too!! Love you Is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks C! We definitely need more girl time. I love you and I'm so grateful for our sisterhood!

    Anna, You are my little sissy. Love you more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so cute!! True friends are hard to find!! I'm glad you guys found Isa! She is great!! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete