Friday, December 4, 2009

Pictures w/ Kayleen


On the first of this month, we had an appointment with Kayleen to take our family pictures. The last time we took pictures as a family was when we had only our 2 oldest. Three kids and 8 years later we decided to take the opportunity given to us to take them again. My sis Anna was scheduled and rescheduled with her in laws about 5 times, and finally gave up on it and asked me to take the appt. I was so excited because it was such a good deal. Kayleens work is beautiful and I couldn't imagine what or where she would have us go. Kayleen had us meet her at This Is the Place park and we drove about 5 minutes up the canyon to take our first set of pictures. So my sis Anna, her family and mine all got out at and parked on the side of the road. Kayleen had us walk through this beautiful field of waist high golden grass. I knew right then that these pictures were gonna be beautiful.

Let me just tell you that it was 3pm and freezing. My daughter Ebony was whining about the cold and I said, "Beauty knows no pain." LOL (That's a saying Isa would always say to us when we were single and thought we were so cute in our outfits with no coats)hahaha Anyways, we spent about an hour in the field and then went back to the park and spent another hour there. The sneak peek she sent us were ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so grateful that we took the opportunity to work with Kayleen and I would recommend her to everyone.

I told my husband that all I want for my birthday is all the pictures she took of us..lol. We'll see....

5 comments:

  1. yes yes she is amazing, and I hope she gives me a discount next time, cause I hella told people about her!! hahahaha naw she's tight, I love her work, and I love that she takes her time to capture our "moments" thanks for letting us sidebust on your session, ya'll are so rich!! :P I mean sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL no not rich at all. It's called credit cards, sad truth. But I'm working on that problem. We did use hard earned cash for our pictures, and I'm proud that we did. Anyways, thanks for not waiting on your in laws anymore..hahaha j/k I'm grateful that you thought of us. Malo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures.. Your family is beautiful! I saw them on Kayleens facebook..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sneak peeks so far, can't wait to see them all..Marsh-a! ;D I am still laughing my butt off at your son's comment about grandpa's breath! lol! Kids say the funniest things! lol!
    And yeah your dad is off the chain--hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an absolutely beautiful family....I was looking at your pictures on Kayleen's Website... your kids are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete