Sunday, December 13, 2009

Education.

I got an A in both of my classes this past semester, wooooowhooo!!! I've been in college off and on for the past 10 years, seriously! Both Sol and I have been and have decided that we really need to get serious with our education and finish ASAP. We take turns going to school, but starting January, he'll be full time and I'll support him wholeheartedly til he's done at the U and then it's my turn. Okay, this semester was the toughest one yet for me. I had English and Communication. I thought if I took these classes, they would go hand in hand and it would be easy for me. Nope, I was wrong. I did have to write ALOT of papers, but they didn't even go with each other. This made it very stressful. Writing 2 sometimes 3 papers a week was madness. Both classes were taken online, which made it convenient for me, but hard at the same time. I felt sorry for my family, because I neglected them during this time. I had to learn to prioritize my time with them and to teach them that mommy has school too. I have always loved English and wanted to major in it, but I don't know if I have the passion to write anymore. Life changes and we change along with it, sometimes you remain the same, but most often you learn and grow into new things. I really don't know what I'd like to do, but what I do know, is that I want to graduate from BYU with a degree. This has been my dream since I was a little skinny girl..lol and it still is. But I wanted it to be from BYU Hawaii, and since I know that isn't going to happen, I'll settle for BYU Utah...lol I enjoy learning and pray that my kids will follow me and their fathers example. GOOOOO Me! I'm my #1 cheerleader.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahah goo number one cheerleader!!! Honestly if you are your own cheerleader you can't go wrong!! You are such an inspiration Cia! thanks for being such a great example to me!!! Love you tons and I'm so proud of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up woman! You definitely are a super mama! I could not even try going to school right now! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!!! good for you and the family. youc ant go wrong with education. Love tha tyou and sol have kind of been going to school together. And if you can do it, then I def have NO EXCUSES! LOL!

    ReplyDelete