Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 come and gone!!


This year has been such a whirlwind of a year. I had a lot a "firsts" and fell off the wagon a couple of times. The biggest thing in 2009 was my 3oth birthday, crazy huh! I couldn't believe that I was 3o and that I am almost 31...lol! Hey 3o is the new 20 right? At least I don't look it....hahaha!


I have so many memories and good times that

I am thankful for and having lived for 30 years is one of them.


I am grateful for my wonderful husband and children.


I am blessed to come from a wonderful family with parents still married for time and all eternity and siblings who love unconditionally.


I am thankful for my first big calling as the Young Woman counselor, it has blessed me beyond words.


I am surrounded with smiling faces from the time I wake up til I fall asleep. (My children)


I love the Lord and am grateful for those in my family who have taken steps to become closer to Him.


This coming year, I want to reinvent myself physically and spiritually. I want to become a woman of service and charity. I want to learn about, study and know my children individually. I need to be a better organizer of time.


I pray that we all live another year surrounded with those we love and with only those who lift our spirits!!


Goodbye 2009!! 2010 Here I come!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, so this is the 3rd time i've tried to post a comment. I love this blog post...so inspiring! I loved reading your goals for 2010..it's so encouraging. Thanks for sharing! I wish you and your family the best in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i love the picture. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hall. I miss you. How are you doing? I hope you're doing good with your cute lil boys. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved to see your goals for this year. I think we all could read your blog and realized that we could all dig a little deeper like you, and find more meaning and satisfaction to our lives

    ReplyDelete