Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My nephew is too honest sometimes...lol!

On Sunday my husband spoke at my sisters ward. So I went there to listen to him and then to help my sister Anna with her primary sharing time. The ward she goes to was my first family ward as a married woman, so I have so much love for this ward. Well one of the primary teachers, Ofa, had to attend a baby blessing, so my sister volunteered me to teach her class (isn't that the best way to welcome your visitors and to make sure they never visit again...lol) Anyways, I was happy to find out that I had the privilege to teach the 4 and 5 yr olds. Which included my daughter Ebony and my much too honest nephew K.J.

So I had about 10 mins to read through my lesson before class. We went to class and I held up this picture of baptism. I said to my class, while holding up my picture, " what is this a picture of." K.J. enthusiastically yelled out, "The dad is gonna hit his son!" I started laughing so hard. I said, "K.J. does daddy do this to you?" And his honest reply, "yes, he always does this to me." And he showed me how his dad, just like the picture, puts his hand in the air and threatens to hit him. It was so funny!


The moral of my story is be careful what you say and do to your children, they will put you on blast! LOL
Love my nephew.


What funny/honest things have your kids said or have you heard?

5 comments:

  1. MAN WHEN U TOLD ME I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING...I'M GLAD YOU WROTE THIS DOWN...IT'S FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!!! MY KIDS HAVE SAID SOOO MANY FUNNY THINGS, BUT I DON'T CARE TO SHARE THO! LMBO JK HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!! Hey girl I emailed you about the vinyl hope you got to see it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get to see the email. I'll check my husbands because I think I used his laptop. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMBO! That's hilarious! Kids are definitely honest! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omG! that is sooo KJ! Kel was sleeping a few nights ago and I woke him up to tell him that! he was hecka laughing! that is soooooo KJ, miss that big head

    ReplyDelete