Friday, July 17, 2009

My Jas!
























While out in Hawaii, we celebrated my daughter Jasmines birthday. I needed to give her a shout out since I wasn't able to out there. Jasmine is my dare devil daughter. She loves to try new things and tries her best at it. She "thinks" she can do anything better than her brother can. She won't back down to no one even if they're bigger and stronger than her. She will fight until that person either gives up or feels sorry for her. LOL I love this girl so much. She can work my nerves when she wants her way, such as trying to convince me to let her play football..NO..but she doesn't like that answer. Anywayz Jasmines birthday is the fouth of July, which is so fitting for her firecraker personality. We went to Hawaii early just to celebrate her special day with all her cousins. We camped on Waikiki Beach and had a huge bar-b-que. I swear I only seen Jas for about an hour the whole 2 days we were there. She lived in the water. She never wanted to come out. I made her come out once to eat and she ran right back in. It was funny because I told her to come back and put sunscreen on and she ignored me, so I told her, "don't cry to me when you're burnt tonight." And what did my know it all daughter do, cry all night that her shoulders were burnt. hahahaha It was a lesson well learned, because after that, every single time we swam and she came out, she reapplied her sunscreen on her own!! This is my daughter in a nutshell. For those who know her, wouldn't be surprised at what I wrote, because that is how Jas is. On the 4th her aunt bought her a $100 Hannah Montana cake and 2 huge boxes of fireworks. We watched the fireworks from the beach, it was beautiful!! The night went great and I think that was probably my favorite day of the whole trip. Love you Jas!!

2 comments:

  1. yeah sounds like ms know it all Jas!! lol..she's soo funny how she wants to play football!! I know she could take on all of em!! But anywho Happy B'day Jas you are so fun and outgoing juss like ur mom said you're a firecracker!!! :) Love the post sis!! Wish I was in Hawaii to celebrate with ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was alot of fireworks!!LOL!! It looks like Jasmine had a wonderful birthday!!:) Just from reading your blog about her I think I want a girl now!!:) Well she is a unique child and I love it!! I to was a tom boy but I was lucky I didnt have brothers that I would have to show up!!LOL!! Love all the pix!

    ReplyDelete