Thursday, February 2, 2012

Frustrated!

For the past two months of my pregnancy, I've been so sick. Not sick, like morning sickness, but just sick to my stomach ALL DAY. This is the hardest pregnancy I've had. Last month all I could eat was red meat. It was so disgusting. I had to eat steak, hamburger and spam all day. If I didn't do that, I got so weak, that I had to stay in bed all day. At first this wasn't easy. It took me a couple of weeks to figure out that all my baby wanted was meat. I felt like Bella from Twilight. Where her baby only wanted blood. That is basically what I was smelling when I ate the red meat. Now the smell of the blood makes me sick and I can only eat chicken. Oh, this is so frustrating for me! I kind of wish that I just had morning sickness and then be good for the rest of the day, because trying to figure out what my baby needs is so confusing and I'm left either weak in bed or nauseated all day. I'm going on twelve weeks and it seems that this confusion is going to last my whole pregnancy. Not to mention the enormous weight gain I've had. I think I've gained at least 10-15 pounds in two months. I can eat 3 cheeseburgers in one sitting and then 10 minutes later, my stomach will be growling for more. If I don't eat something, I get so weak I have to be in bed. FRUSTRATION and CONFUSION are all I've been feeling these past two months and I hate it. I know that after I have this baby I will most likely be around 250lbs. I wasn't super skinny to start with and at the rate I'm eating I won't be for a looooong time. Uggghhh being sick sucks! I just needed to vent. Pray for me please that this too shall pass...lol!!

4 comments:

  1. UGHHHH.. I feel for you soooo badly! I hate saying this, but I HATE being pregnant..At least you can eat lol.. I was so sick I just puked all day or 5 months! I hope you start feeling better.. I can't even imagine how it is taking care of FIVE kids and feeling like you do! Hang in there..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kassie that is the exact thing I told my husband last night, " I hate being pregnant." And then I started crying like a baby...lol. I do feel for my kids because I'm not there like I used to be, but my hubby is amazing and just picks up where I can't. Love it. I am grateful that I can eat, I just wish I could eat whatever I wanted. uggh

      Delete
  2. Hope you get some relief soon! Some say that the more sick you feel in pregnancy, the healthier your baby will be! I'm not sure how true that is, but I hope it's true for you! Hope you start feeling better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica, I don't believe that saying one bit...lol! J/K it's just hard to believe when you're sick ALL Day. But thank you for your support. Love ya

      Delete