Saturday, April 23, 2011

A work in progress...

Wow, I didn't realize that I hadn't posted for over a month. Well I'm still working at it. I slipped a couple of times though. I have the working out for 30mins a day, 5days a week down. But the changing of my eating habits will be a tough one. Starting May will be the beginning of my new life. I need to STOP lying to myself about food and just know that it will always be there, but I can't have it for a while. I will stop eating white foods (rice, bread and pasta) and chocolate I will only eat in moderation. I need to slap myself for being weak and losing control of my life, seriously. Hey it's better now than never, right??! Just keep moving....

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Cia! Keep up the good work! I started going to the gym too.....finally decided its time to get healthy! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am the same thing...the workout-got it down, but the eating....GIiiiiiiirl, another story! Good luck and glad to know I am not alone-Love ya!

    ReplyDelete